|Dr. Peterson's Exposition|
To read additional issues of the Gustavian Weekly from the World War II era, please visit the archives digital collections page. As might be expected, Gustavus was a very different place in the early 1940s. In fact and as can be seen in the attached image, only four buildings from that period remain on the campus today.
|Gustavus Adolphus College, Summer 1942|